MTL New Initiatives Pvt. Ltd, is a subsidiary of Manjushree Technopack Limited. Over the last 40 years, Manjushree Technopack Ltd has paved an everlasting legacy in rigid plastic converting. Born Again is an extension to our promise of quality and sustainability.
With Born Again we want to build a closed loop circular economy system in the country for managing plastic waste.Our first recycling facility is established in Bidadi, Karnataka, and is an excellent facility with state-of-the-art, plastic waste to resin conversion technologies.
1. Be India’s first fully compliant polyolefin pelletizing facility.
2. Produce odorless granules to match FMCG and matching requirements.
3. Establish a chain of world calls plastic recycling plants with a blend of indigenous and world class machinery.
4. Establish advanced manufacturing processes that are quality and demand centric.
1. Strive to provide the excellent plastics solutions to the customers at competitive prices.
2. Poised to service both large and small customers.
3. Committed to establishing a circular economy sustainable model.
We are developing a vertically integrated, plastic waste management system by partnering with NGOs like Saahas and other waste aggregators to collect end-of-life plastic. The plastic bales are brought to our facility, where it goes through multiple stages of treatment to remove inks, coatings, and other contaminants to produce near virgin recycled resins.
We currently have the capacity to manage 7000 MTPA of HDPE waste which post-processing will be able to produce approximately 5200 MTPA of high-quality PCR resin, we will soon be expanding into setting up a PET recycling line of 14000 MTPA capacity.